These Crispy Cheesy Pizza Quesadillas are a family favorite! They’re packed with delicious pizza toppings and flavors, plus they’re quick and easy and the best dinner of the week!
Easy meals are always a hit in our household, but that doesn’t mean they have to lack flavor! Try these delicious Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls, this super easy Grilled Cheese Stir Fry, and this delicious classic American goulash.
Quesadilla Pizza Pepperoni Recipe
If you know me, then you know that I am a huge fan of quick and easy food. I am constantly on the go with all my child’s activities, errands, work and life… Aren’t we all? So as long as he can make a meal that tastes delicious and takes less than 30 minutes, you can count on me! These pizza quesadillas are tasty and full of flavor and sometimes my kids prefer them to regular pizza!
The best thing about these quesadillas is the fact that you can easily change the ingredients to make it work for you! My kids love making these themselves and adding their favorite ingredients to them. We tried bacon, sausage, ham, vegetables, and every pizza topping you can think of, and they’re all delicious! This meal makes a great grab-and-go meal for busy weekday afternoons, especially once school has started!
Ingredients Needed to Make Pizza Quesadillas
Like I said before, you can use whatever ingredients you have on hand to flavor this pizza. Although I have to say that this combination that I have here is almost perfect! See the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements.
- Omelettes: I like to use flour tortillas because they are the most flexible and don’t break. But corn tortillas are a great option for those looking to make this recipe gluten free!
- pizza sauce: You can buy a jar at the store or you can easily make it at home using this recipe of mine!
- Mozzarella cheeseMozzarella: I like to use freshly grated mozzarella from a block, but to save time, you can use pre-cut cheese from the store!
- Sliced Peppers: You can only use bell peppers if you want to keep this recipe classic!
- Olives: To save time, I like to buy a can of sliced olives. It makes this recipe even easier.
- Additional coverages: Be creative and make this recipe perfect for you! Try adding some bell peppers, mushrooms, or sausage.
How to make pizza quesadillas
You’ll love this new must-have meal! It’s perfect for lunch or dinner and so versatile, no one will complain! I always have the ingredients on hand so my kids can make their own whenever they want something quick and delicious to eat.
- Dipping sauce: Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce over one half of a large tortilla.
- add the cheese: Sprinkle the grated mozzarella over the pizza sauce.
- Layer in the ingredients: Arrange sliced bell peppers and sprinkle with Italian dressing for extra flavor! Add any other pizza toppings you like at this point.
- Cooked: Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Fold the tortilla and cook for about 2 minutes per side. Cook until cheese has melted and tortilla is golden brown.
- Cut: Remove the cooked quesadilla from the pan and cut into triangles with a pizza cutter and enjoy! Serve with additional marinara sauce on the side for dipping.
Seasonings and Variations.
Switch up these pizza quesadillas by adding your favorite pizza toppings! Here are a couple of ideas you can try to make them your own.
- Fruits and vegetables: Try adding some bell peppers, pineapple, red onions, or even some delicious zucchini!
- Protein: I love adding a little more meat to my quesadillas. I like bacon, ham, or even delicious shredded chicken. Sprinkle cheese on top (try adding a layer of Parmesan cheese) to make it really delicious.
- Side sauce: I love to dip them in marinara sauce and my kids love to dip them in ranch.
How to Keep Leftover Quesadillas Crispy
These leftover pizza quesadillas are easy to store and you can make your leftover quesadillas crisp and fresh like you just made them! Place leftovers in the oven at 325 degrees Fahrenheit on a foil-lined baking sheet. Cook them for about 10-12 minutes or until the cheese has completely melted.
More easy and delicious pizza recipes
If you love pizza and are looking for different ways to cook it so you can switch things up… I’ve got you covered! Try these other super simple and easy ways to make pizza. Your kids will love trying them all and you’ll love all the new options for lunch and dinner!
Spread pizza sauce on one half of a large tortilla.
Sprinkle grated mozzarella over pizza sauce.
Arrange sliced bell peppers and sprinkle with Italian dressing for extra flavor! Add any other pizza toppings you like at this point.
Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Fold the tortilla and cook for about 2 minutes per side. Cook until cheese has melted and tortilla is golden brown.
Remove the cooked quesadilla from the pan and use a pizza cutter to cut into triangles and enjoy! Serve with additional marinara sauce on the side for dipping.
Calories186kcal (9%) Carbohydrates9g (3%) Protein10g (20%) Fat12g (18%) Saturated Fat6g (30%) Polyunsaturated Fat1g Monounsaturated Fat4g Trans Fat0.2gCholesterol32mg (11%) Sodium551mg (23%) Potassium Fiber134mg1 (4%) Sugar2g (2%) Vitamin A287IU (6%) Vitamin C2mg (2%) Calcium 168mg (17%) Iron1mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is an estimate only. Each recipe and nutritional value varies based on brands used, measurement methods, and serving sizes per family.
Keyword 10 minutes, pizza quesadillas