Did you find this post useful, inspiring? Save money THIS PIN in its blog bulletin board in pinterest. 😉
Air Fryer Frozen Pretzels are ready in less than 5 minutes! Perfect for game day, after school snacks, or Oktoberfest, you’ll love how easy it is to cook frozen soft pretzels in the air fryer.
Suitable for vegetarian diets. Post includes Weight Watchers points.
Pretzels are a super popular snack and when you learn how easy it is to make a batch of them air fryer frozen pretzelsyou will do them whenever you get the chance.
It’s a great idea to keep a box of frozen pretzels stashed away in the freezer. They are a great appetizer, after school snack, game meal or side dish. And while baking them in the oven works, it takes way too long! And trying to microwave is risky; they end up being too chewy or tough if they cook for too long.
Fortunately, Cooking Frozen Soft Pretzels in the Air Fryer It means they are soft on the inside with a perfect salty crunch on the outside.
Cooking frozen pretzels in an air fryer is easy and takes very little time.. The pretzels turn out just like the ones my kids love to eat at the mall. Serve them with your favorite sauce and everyone will ask for more!
Why make this recipe
- Fast – Frozen soft pretzels in the air fryer will be ready before you can preheat the oven.
- seamless texture – Soft on the inside and crispy and salty on the outside.
- great sandwich – The perfect snack for adults and children.
- Easy – Cook from frozen without defrosting.
notes on ingredients
- frozen pretzels – This method is for using frozen soft pretzels. You can find them in the frozen snack section of the grocery store.
Ready to make frozen soft pretzels with the air fryer? Gather your ingredients and I’ll show you…
How to make frozen pretzels in an air fryer
Get the full ingredient list and recipe card instructions below.
- Preheat the fryer to 180°C.
- Pretzels in season if desired. Brush with water and sprinkle with a little coarse salt or your favorite seasoning.
- Place in the fryer basket in a single layer, making sure there is space between them.
- Air fry for 3-5 minutes until golden brown and hot.
- northi need to defrost frozen pretzels in advance. It goes directly from the freezer to the fryer.
- To top frozen soft pretzels, simply brush the surface with a little water and sprinkle with seasoning before adding to fryer.
- When cooking frozen pretzels in an air fryer, it is important leave a lot of space between pretzels so they cook evenly.
- How Fryer temperatures vary Depending on the make and model, it’s important to check for doneness and adjust the total cooking time accordingly.
- cook in batches if necessary.
- smoked pretzels – Sprinkle with smoked salt to give a touch of traditional flavor.
- all the pretzels – Sprinkle frozen pretzel with Everything Bagel dressing.
- sweet pretzels – When cooked, spread with melted butter and sprinkle with plenty of cinnamon sugar.
- soak them – Pretzels are perfect for dipping. Try one of these:
- make them spicy – Sprinkle with a little cayenne pepper and dip in the hot buffalo sauce for a spicy touch.
Preparation and storage
- prepare in advance – Go straight from the freezer to the fryer. There is no need to defrost.
- Trade – Leftover pretzels can be stored in an airtight container for 2-3 days.
How long to cook frozen pretzels in the air fryer?
In most cases, you can cook frozen pretzels in an air fryer in less than 5 minutes. Every fryer is different, so the time may need to be adjusted accordingly.
How to serve soft pretzels?
Pretzels are perfect for dipping and are the perfect appetizer or snack for a party. Serve them whole or cut into chunks and stick onto toothpicks for an easy-to-eat appetizer to feed a crowd.
How to reheat soft pretzels?
For pretzels that have already been cooked, heat for 2-3 minutes in a deep fryer preheated to 350°F.
Other recipes you may like
Weight Watchers Points
exist 5 Blue SmartPoint Plan in a part of this.
Thanks for reading about my Frozen Pretzels in an Air Fryer Stand. And please come back and visit us as I continue to slice, chop and create convenient recipes from Air Fryer, Instant Pot Recipes, Southern Recipes and more. Thank you for supporting Recipes from a pantry, food blog.
Get the Frozen Pretzels in the Air Fryer Recipe:
Frozen pretzels in the fryer
Make delicious frozen soft pretzels in under 5 minutes!
Cooking time 5 minutes
Total time 5 minutes
Course: Aperitif, Aperitif
Cuisine: American, Western
Preheat the fryer to 180°C.
Season pretzels if desired by brushing tops with water and sprinkling with coarse salt or your favorite seasoning.
Arrange them in the air fryer basket in a single layer, making sure there is space between them.
Air fry for 3-5 minutes until golden brown and hot.
- It is not necessary to thaw frozen pretzels in advance. It goes directly from the freezer to the fryer.
- To flavor frozen soft pretzels, simply brush the surface with a little water and sprinkle with seasoning before adding to the fryer.
- When cooking frozen pretzels in the air fryer, it’s important to leave enough space between the pretzels so they cook evenly.
- Each brand of air fryer may cook slightly differently, so you may need to adjust the time accordingly.
- Cook in batches as needed.
- Storage: Store leftovers in an airtight container for 3 days.
- There are 5 WW Blue Plan SmartPoints in one part.
Calories: 160kcal | Carbs: 34g | Protein: 4g | Sodium: 100mg | Potassium: 50mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 3mg