The classic combination of crispy breaded chicken and spiced honey is finally here. I love dipping these crunchy offerings into the ranch for an even better bite.
Go to recipe ↓ S2C image
Crispy and crunchy chicken flakes. He always hits the nail on the head. Did anyone else soak chicken nuggets in honey while they were rising? Based on the trend, I think most of us have done it. From the sweet and salty combination of chicken and waffles, I bring you hot honey chicken. is the novelty. The rain of sweet honey aromatizes the offerings like a barbecue sauce, it makes your mouth water. I want to show you an easy way to fry chicken fillets, so there isn’t a big oily mess to clean up later. If this is your first time trying hot honey, look no further. This is the easiest, cleanest, and fastest way I know of to make juicy chicken tendons.
If you’ve ever breaded something, then you know it’s messy and time consuming. This tender chicken recipe uses 2-step breading, a new fad soon to be. Marinate the chicken with sour cream and spices to help flavor and coat the chicken. We remove the chicken from the marinade and bread it! Very easy. Say goodbye to that tired 3-step breading with flour and egg mixtures. As long as the chicken has something to grab onto from the breadcrumbs, everything turns out great. I have used ranch, mayonnaise, or caesar dressing before. Dairy products like yogurt and sour cream help tenderize the meat and make the chicken juicier.
Sweet and savory pairings are the best pairings. From salted caramel to jelly in cookies, or even sausage and maple syrup, these sweet combinations continue to be rediscovered with different savory foods and I love seeing how they develop. It’s about flavor. As eaters, we have many exciting foods to enjoy, not to mention flavor combinations. Our children will grow up on the food we ate, only elevated. I grew up on McDonald’s honey chicken nuggets, they grew up on homemade chicken tenders and hot honey. Homemade is always king. Honey, it will last you up to a month, so start experimenting today! What else will you sprinkle your warm honey on?
Hot Honey Chicken Tenders
Serves 4 – 6
Preparation time 15m
Cooking time 15m
Allergens: Gluten, Milk
Ingredients for the chicken:
- 1.5 pounds of chicken fillet
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
For the hot honey:
- 1 cup of honey
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced red bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix sour cream, milk, garlic powder, and onion powder. Season with salt and pepper and coat the chicken with the sour cream mixture. Let it marinate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- In a small saucepan, combine honey, sriracha, paprika, garlic, red bell pepper, and black pepper. Heat over low heat for 10 – 15 minutes until the honey bubbles. keeping warm
- Combine panko and breadcrumbs in a large bowl.
- Coat each chicken strip with breadcrumbs until completely coated, pressing to coat completely. Place the prepared chicken strips on a plate next to each other.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat with 1/4 cup vegetable oil.
- Cook each tender 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Reserve the chicken on a baking sheet and put it in the oven. Cook chicken for 6 to 8 minutes or until core temperature is 165 F.
- Remove chicken to serving plate and drizzle with warm honey. Serve with ranch sauce and sweet and sour pickles.
- To a good time!
Your Review Your Overall Rating Select a rating5 Stars4 Stars3 Stars2 Stars1 Stars Rate this recipe SKM: placeholder below contentWhizzco for 12T Subscribe to 12 Tomatoes