This light dish certainly doesn’t compromise on flavor. With around 30 grams of protein and virtually no saturated fat or carbs, this is a great meal to eat over and over again.
– 4 chicken breasts
– 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
– 1 medium onion
– 1 tablespoon grated ginger
– 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
– 1 teaspoon ground cumin
– ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
– ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
– 3 cloves of garlic finely chopped
– ½ teaspoon of salt
1. Combine yogurt, onion, ginger, oil, cumin, cayenne, turmeric, and garlic.
2. Coat the chicken breasts with the marinade in a small saucepan.
3. Refrigerate to marinate in the refrigerator for one hour
4. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C
5. Bake for 30 minutes, turning the chicken after 15 minutes
6. Slice the chicken onto a plate and serve with a red onion, cucumber, and tomato salad.
Watch the video below – it’s really easy to make and simple to cook.
The post Tandoori Spiced Chicken first appeared on Motivation Weight Management.