This baked berry oatmeal is a TikTok sensation that is every breakfast lover’s dream! Warm, milky and full of juicy berries, it’s the most delicious way to start the day.
Oatmeal will always be one of my favorite breakfasts. They are so delicious and there are so many ways to customize them! You’ll have to try these overnight oats or my homemade oatmeal recipe. They will leave you satisfied and full of energy throughout the day!
TikTok Inspired Baked Berry Oatmeal Recipe
Recreating TikTok recipes is one of my new favorite activities. After all, there’s a reason hundreds of thousands of people have shared these recipes, right? They must be good! After trying the (amazing) viral twisted bacon, I knew I had to try more of these recipes. As a lover of all things breakfast, when I saw this Berry Baked Oatmeal I knew I had to make it myself. Guys, it lives up to the hype! This hearty breakfast is so creamy, sweet, and bursting with berry flavor!
You only need 6 simple ingredients to make it and the best part is that it comes in a single pan for easy prep and cleanup! Fried foods are my absolute favorite! This tasty baked oatmeal is also packed with many health benefits. It’s got healthy fiber from oatmeal and berries, potassium from bananas, and then all the protein and omega-3s that chia seeds have to offer! Combined with how absolutely delicious this recipe is, you will want it every morning. Let’s start!
Baked oatmeal ingredients
This baked berry oatmeal has super simple ingredients. It’s an inexpensive breakfast that you can whip up in no time! Plus, you can mix and match the ingredients to your liking! Baked oatmeal is great for customizing! You can find the exact measurements for each of these ingredients below in the recipe card.
- bananasSweetener: Bananas make this oatmeal nice and creamy, and it also doubles as a natural sweetener. It’s also a great way to get a potassium boost in your first meal of the day!
- Oatmeal: I’ve used old fashioned rolled oats here because they add the best texture. Quick oats work too!
- chia seeds: This is the secret ingredient in this amazing baked oatmeal! Plus, they’re packed with healthy nutrients like fiber, protein, and body-loving fatty acids!
- brown sugar: Adds a delicious smoky sweetness to oatmeal.
- MilkOatmeal: The milk adds creaminess and helps make this cooked oatmeal nice and smooth.
- Berries: I used frozen berries, but feel free to use fresh berries!
How to make baked oatmeal with berries
These amazing rolled oats are ready in under 30 minutes and super easy to make. It’s perfect for those of you who are on the go but don’t want to miss out on a tasty breakfast. Thank you Tik Tok!
- Preheat the oven, prepare the pan: First, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8×11-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Layer: Add the plantains to the bottom of the pan and mash them with a fork. Then add the oats on top followed by the chia seeds and brown sugar.
- Combine milk, add berries: Add the milk and mix until combined. Complete with the berries.
- Remove from oven and serve: Cook for 20 minutes or until oats have hardened. To a good time!
Tasty tips and variations.
Feel free to customize this quick and easy breakfast to your liking! I’ve added a few ideas below to get you started.
- More ingredients: Some other ingredients you can add to your baked oatmeal are whipped cream, yogurt, peanut butter, and granola! The more plugins, the better!
- add sweetenerOatmeal: Similarly, if you want your oatmeal a little sweeter, try adding a drizzle of honey, agave, or maple syrup.
- Make it dairy-free: You can easily replace regular milk with soy, nut, or oat milk to make this recipe dairy-free.
Conservation of leftovers
If you’ve made more baked oatmeal than you can eat, don’t worry! You can keep it and enjoy it for breakfast a few days after preparing it.
- In the fridge: Store leftover baked oatmeal in an airtight container.
- Heating: Microwave your oatmeal for 30 second intervals or until heated through.
More homemade breakfast recipes
Fill up on some of my favorite homemade breakfast recipes! They’re easy, made with simple ingredients, and will leave you and your family satisfied. If you’re looking for other recipes to switch up your breakfast lineup, find my full list here!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8×11-inch skillet with cooking spray. Add the plantains to the bottom of the pan and mash them with a fork. Add the oats on top followed by the chia seeds and brown sugar.
Add the milk and mix until combined. Complete with the berries.
Cook for 20 minutes or until oats have hardened. To a good time!
Calories356kcal (18%) Carbohydrates63g (21%) Proteins11g (22%) Fats8g (12%) Saturated Fats3g (15%) Polyunsaturated Fats2g Monounsaturated Fats2g Trans Fats0.01gCholesterol15mg (5%) Sodium52mg (2%) Potassium603mg (17%) Sugar26g ( 29%) Vitamin A273IU (5%) Vitamin C7mg (8%) Calcium204mg (20%) Iron2mg (11%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is an estimate only. Each recipe and nutritional value varies based on brands used, measurement methods, and serving sizes per family.